Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
Benny Harlem has big hair. We’re talking one-of-a-kind, record-busting big — this year, he entered the Guinness World Records as the title holder for “tallest high top fade.”
His 20.5-inch-tall ‘do is the result of 13 years of meticulous cultivation. Harlem’s passed on his predilection for big hair to his daughter, 9-year-old Jaxyn, and the both of them have achieved cult Instagram status that currently tops 450,000 followers.
In the final episode of Radical Beauty, Harlem divulges his struggle with a codeine addiction, his redemption as a father, and — of course — his awe-inspiring hair.
- Radical Beauty: These Lifestyle Vampires Are Serious About Their Fangdom
- Rachel Crooks Says Trump Sexually Assaulted Her. Now, She’s Running for Office.
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Snowboarding Superstar Shaun White Was Accused of Sexual Harassment
- The IUD Is Making a Comeback
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials
- 7 Quotes From New Nassar Accusers Ahead of His Sentencing
- 6 Stories Prove the #MeToo Movement Is Only Getting Started
- The Best Reactions to Trump’s First State of the Union
- The Women’s March One Year Later: Through the Eyes of an Organizer
- All the Best Signs From the Women’s March
- Women’s Rights Activists Respond to Trump’s New HHS Division
- Women Are Replacing Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- To Tell the Truth
- 6 Cats React to ‘Cat Person’
- Women Share Their Experiences With Assault and Harassment on Capitol Hill
- Women Share Their Experiences With Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Louise Linton’s ‘Adorably Out of Touch’ Rise to Fame