Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
Benny Harlem has big hair. We’re talking one-of-a-kind, record-busting big — this year, he entered the Guinness World Records as the title holder for “tallest high top fade.”
His 20.5-inch-tall ‘do is the result of 13 years of meticulous cultivation. Harlem’s passed on his predilection for big hair to his daughter, 9-year-old Jaxyn, and the both of them have achieved cult Instagram status that currently tops 450,000 followers.
In the final episode of Radical Beauty, Harlem divulges his struggle with a codeine addiction, his redemption as a father, and — of course — his awe-inspiring hair.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town