How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
The Skin We’re In: Because sometimes beauty really is skin deep.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with an estimated 9,500 Americans diagnosed every day. Though the danger varies depending on skin type, too much exposure to harmful UV rays puts all people at risk of skin cancer. Here’s the truth about tanning and cumulative exposure to the sun.
- The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s CEO Lets Down His Hair
- Inside a Design Icon’s Colonial Castle Where Snow White’s Dwarfs May Have Died
- This Artist Bends Neon Into Life-Size Sculptures of Wicked Women
- This Japanese Artist’s Rope-Bondage Performance Straddles S&M and Art
- This Artist Stocked an Entire Supermarket With 31,000 Felt Sculptures
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- The Most Important Thing to Pack for Labor Day
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat