How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
The Skin We’re In: Because sometimes beauty really is skin deep.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with an estimated 9,500 Americans diagnosed every day. Though the danger varies depending on skin type, too much exposure to harmful UV rays puts all people at risk of skin cancer. Here’s the truth about tanning and cumulative exposure to the sun.
- Collector Dr. Joy Simmons Takes Us Inside Her Art-Filled L.A. Home
- In This Spectacular Kelly Wearstler Home, Comfort Comes First
- E. Jean Carroll on the Aftermath of Publishing Her Story
- The Enviable Loft Fran Lebowitz Has Never Liked
- What Does Sex and Intimacy Look Like for New Parents? | Sex Probz
- I Want to Role-Play With My Partner Without Making It Weird
- I Don’t Want to Sexile My College Roommate! | Sex Probz
- 3 Fashion and Beauty Professionals on How They Get It Done
- I’m Kinky But Broke. Where Do I Start? | Sex Probz
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own