Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
Artist and textile designer, Aelfie Oudghiri, found a light-drenched loft in a converted industrial building in Williamsburg, where she could create a three-bedroom home for her family and their cat, the Shah.
With a worldly mix of color punches and zero dull moments, her eclectic décor includes a Verner Panton love seat mixed in with a beaded Nigerian throne that she carted home from Harlem, on her back, when she was seven months pregnant.
This tour is full of playful surprises. Follow along as our design editor, Wendy Goodman, reveals one of the most smartly curated and vibrant spaces that embraces color with no hesitation.
- How to Make the Most of the Holidays This Year
- Weruche Opia Wants Everyone’s Story Told
- Your Favorite Auntie is Here to Help
- Finding Style Inspiration in the Everyday
- Love in the Time of Quarantine
- What We Know About COVID-19 and Pregnancy
- How Three Pregnant Women Are Responding to COVID-19
- Advice from Italian Parents on Lockdown
- How West Side Story’s Shereen Pimentel Gets It Done
- Inside Athena Calderone’s Elegant Brooklyn Brownstone
- How Comedian Jo Firestone Gets It Done
- Inside Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s Long Island Art Studio
- How New Yorker Illustrator Liana Finck Gets It Done
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Inside Kelly Behun’s Mesmerizing Apartment in the Clouds
- Inside One of the Last Bohemian Homes in Hotel Chelsea
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- 4 Women at the Top of Their Fields on How They Get It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done