20 Characters Who Changed Their Lives With a Haircut
Who among us hasn’t privately assumed our next haircut will propel us into a radical new way of being? Like Schrödinger’s cat, poised on the precipice between banal, unfulfilled existence and nonstop awesome, we sit in the salon chair and take a deep breath. In sanctimonious recognition of her power, the stylist checks in with us one more time before that delicate yet Earth-shattering snip. Our tresses fall to the floor, to be deleted and tossed in the garbage along with that text essay drafted to the ex. Hello, world!
If you treat haircuts like a casual chore, and not like your blooming sense of inner conviction made manifest, consider why nobody is making a movie about your life. Watch and learn as these characters realize they were one haircut away from their true selves all along.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town