The Most Important Thing to Pack for Labor Day
Labor Day is upon us and with it comes one last chance to soak up the last of the summer sun. But if a beach, lake, or paddle pool awaits you this weekend, don’t forget the sunscreen.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with an estimated 9,500 Americans diagnosed every day. Though much depends on skin type, too much exposure to harmful UV rays puts people of all skin types at risk of skin cancer. Here’s the truth about tanning and cumulative exposure to the sun.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town