Gloria Vanderbilt Let Us Visit Her Upper East Side Home
On the Upper East Side, Gloria Vanderbilt, legendary artist, style icon, fashion designer, and heiress, resides quietly offline, but is making a lot of noise online with her studio and art — she has nearly 200,000 Instagram followers as of this writing! And all the while, she’s created a fantastical world inside her home, carefully designing, redesigning, painting, and repainting fixtures, mantles, and more.
In this episode of Interior Lives, our design editor Wendy Goodman gives us a rare glimpse inside Gloria’s home and studio, where we learn how an icon continues redefining herself and her art.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town