The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s President Lets Down His Hair
Along Central Park West, turn-of-the-century architecture juts up, down, and every which way. But one structure, perhaps New York City’s most romantic, is a turret built around the turn of the century, when Parisian-inspired buildings were the peak of chic.
In this episode of Interior Lives, our design editor Wendy Goodman scored us rare access inside the castle tower where AMC Network’s CEO, Josh Sapan, finds refuge and solitude in his unconventional urban home.
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- Inside a Design Icon’s Colonial Castle Where Snow White’s Dwarfs May Have Died
- The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s CEO Lets Down His Hair
- Gloria Vanderbilt Reveals the Inside of Her Upper East Side Home
- This All-Black Boerum Hill Firehouse Has a Live-in Archery Range
- This Cobble Hill Townhouse Has a Two-Story Bookshelf, Moon Light, Climbing Wall