Lunchtime Beauty: The Subtle Lip Stain Our Beauty Director Loves
If you don’t like the feel of lipstick, then Burberry Lip Velvet Crush might just be the product for you. It has plenty of pigment, but goes on light and barely feels like wearing a product at all. Watch the video above to see why the Cut’s beauty director Kathleen Hou loves it.
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- Lunchtime Beauty: This Is Really the Only Mascara You Need
- Lunchtime Beauty: Achieve Subtle Sparkle With Shiseido’s Aura Dew
- Lunchtime Beauty: A Classic Red Nail Polish That Looks Like Velvet
- Lunchtime Beauty: The Mini Lipstick Our Beauty Director Loves
- The Subtle Lip Stain Our Beauty Director Loves
- 20 Characters Who Changed Their Lives With a Haircut
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls
- A Face Without Eyebrows Is a World of Possibility
- Meet the Fragrance Professional Whose Perfect Hair Is a Statement of Success
- Meet the Luxury Eyewear Designer With Hyperreal, Car-Stopping Orange Hair
- Meet the Greek-Cypriot Model Owning Her Unibrow, Named Veronica
- Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials