Lunchtime Beauty: A Classic Red Nail Polish that Looks Like Velvet
For a highly pigmented nail polish that’s slightly unique our beauty director turns to the Chanel Le Vernis Velvet Nail Color. The hue is so concentrated that you really only need one coat. That makes it the perfect bottle to reach for if you need a manicure in a hurry.
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- Lunchtime Beauty: This Is Really the Only Mascara You Need
- Lunchtime Beauty: Achieve Subtle Sparkle With Shiseido’s Aura Dew
- Lunchtime Beauty: A Classic Red Nail Polish That Looks Like Velvet
- Lunchtime Beauty: The Mini Lipstick Our Beauty Director Loves
- The Subtle Lip Stain Our Beauty Director Loves
- 20 Characters Who Changed Their Lives With a Haircut
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls
- A Face Without Eyebrows Is a World of Possibility
- Meet the Fragrance Professional Whose Perfect Hair Is a Statement of Success
- Meet the Luxury Eyewear Designer With Hyperreal, Car-Stopping Orange Hair
- Meet the Greek-Cypriot Model Owning Her Unibrow, Named Veronica
- Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials