Lunchtime Beauty: The Mini Lipstick Our Beauty Director Loves
Tom Ford’s Boys & Girls Lip Color is the perfect clutch accessory. It may be small in size, but it boasts everything you would find in his original lipsticks — a creamy texture, rich color pigments, and a smooth application. Watch the video above for more reasons why the Cut’s beauty director Kathleen Hou loves it.
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- Lunchtime Beauty: This Is Really the Only Mascara You Need
- Lunchtime Beauty: Achieve Subtle Sparkle With Shiseido’s Aura Dew
- Lunchtime Beauty: A Classic Red Nail Polish That Looks Like Velvet
- Lunchtime Beauty: The Mini Lipstick Our Beauty Director Loves
- The Subtle Lip Stain Our Beauty Director Loves
- 20 Characters Who Changed Their Lives With a Haircut
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls
- A Face Without Eyebrows Is a World of Possibility
- Meet the Fragrance Professional Whose Perfect Hair Is a Statement of Success
- Meet the Luxury Eyewear Designer With Hyperreal, Car-Stopping Orange Hair
- Meet the Greek-Cypriot Model Owning Her Unibrow, Named Veronica
- Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials