The Worst Sushi Date You’ll Ever Hear About
The Cut’s new video series Love Map features stories of romance and friendship in the Big Apple, told by the New Yorkers who lived them.
Bad dates are a dime a dozen, and we’ve certainly all embarrassed ourselves in front of people we barely know — but Rosemary’s story might just take the cake. On a third date at an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant on 14th street, she bit off a bit more than she could chew.
For more stories like this one, check out the Cut’s interactive Love Map project.
- Love in the Time of Quarantine
- What We Know About COVID-19 and Pregnancy
- How Three Pregnant Women Are Responding to COVID-19
- Advice from Italian Parents on Lockdown
- How West Side Story’s Shereen Pimentel Gets It Done
- Inside Athena Calderone’s Elegant Brooklyn Brownstone
- How Comedian Jo Firestone Gets It Done
- Inside Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s Long Island Art Studio
- How New Yorker Illustrator Liana Finck Gets It Done
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Inside Kelly Behun’s Mesmerizing Apartment in the Clouds
- Inside One of the Last Bohemian Homes in Hotel Chelsea
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- 4 Women at the Top of Their Fields on How They Get It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done