I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
Sex Probz, a new series from the Cut, follows sex educators Francisco and Lola as they solve the problems New Yorkers face in the bedroom with advice, interior décor, and a sex toy or two.
Mira Mariah is a tattoo artist (who has inked Ariana!), a mom to a 4-year-old, and a below-knee amputee. While she lives a full, vibrant life in Brooklyn, Mira is on a mission to enhance her sex life as she navigates her disability and chronic pain.
In this episode, Francisco and Lola pay Mira a visit to show her some bedroom tips and tricks for a fuller, more intimate and joyous sex life.
- How to Make the Most of the Holidays This Year
- Weruche Opia Wants Everyone’s Story Told
- Your Favorite Auntie is Here to Help
- Finding Style Inspiration in the Everyday
- Love in the Time of Quarantine
- What We Know About COVID-19 and Pregnancy
- How Three Pregnant Women Are Responding to COVID-19
- Advice from Italian Parents on Lockdown
- How West Side Story’s Shereen Pimentel Gets It Done
- Inside Athena Calderone’s Elegant Brooklyn Brownstone
- How Comedian Jo Firestone Gets It Done
- Inside Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s Long Island Art Studio
- How New Yorker Illustrator Liana Finck Gets It Done
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Inside Kelly Behun’s Mesmerizing Apartment in the Clouds
- Inside One of the Last Bohemian Homes in Hotel Chelsea
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- 4 Women at the Top of Their Fields on How They Get It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done