Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
Queer Eye interior designer Bobby Berk arguably has the most laborious task on the show, and the expert decorator’s real life is no less ambitious. With the third season of Netflix’s hit show out last month, a new line of furniture for A.R.T. Furniture, and a recently launched design and lifestyle website, Berk has been busy.
New York design editor Wendy Goodman recently sat down with Berk at the Moxie Chelsea hotel, done by David Rockwell, to discuss Queer Eye’s success, how decluttering interior spaces can positively impact mental health, and what’s next for Berk.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town