I Want to Role-Play With My Partner Without Making It Weird | Sex Probz
Sex Probz, a new series from the Cut, follows sex educators Francisco and Lola as they solve the problems New Yorkers face in the bedroom with advice, interior décor, and a sex toy or two.
Stand-up comedian Sydnee Washington has no issues with stage fright or revealing intimate truths to hoards of strangers. It’s a different story, however, when it comes to the bedroom.
Washington is in a committed relationship with her girlfriend of four years, and wants to keep things fresh by role-playing as a dominatrix — without slipping out of character or making it awkward.
In this episode of Sex Probz, Francisco and Lola teach Sydnee how to find her inner dominatrix with a makeover, catwalk montage, and sultry voice lessons.
- How to Make the Most of the Holidays This Year
- Weruche Opia Wants Everyone’s Story Told
- Your Favorite Auntie is Here to Help
- Finding Style Inspiration in the Everyday
- Love in the Time of Quarantine
- What We Know About COVID-19 and Pregnancy
- How Three Pregnant Women Are Responding to COVID-19
- Advice from Italian Parents on Lockdown
- How West Side Story’s Shereen Pimentel Gets It Done
- Inside Athena Calderone’s Elegant Brooklyn Brownstone
- How Comedian Jo Firestone Gets It Done
- Inside Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s Long Island Art Studio
- How New Yorker Illustrator Liana Finck Gets It Done
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Inside Kelly Behun’s Mesmerizing Apartment in the Clouds
- Inside One of the Last Bohemian Homes in Hotel Chelsea
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- 4 Women at the Top of Their Fields on How They Get It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done