E. Jean Carroll on the Aftermath of Publishing Her Story
Since coming forward with a story detailing a violent encounter with Donald Trump dating back more than two decades, author and veteran advice columnist E. Jean Carroll has been in the political-media bull’s-eye.
“Everything changed,” she said. “By four or five hours later, it was astonishing.”
On Friday, New York published an excerpt from the author’s forthcoming book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, in which she shares a list of the 21 “most hideous men” she’s encountered in her lifetime and the abuses she’s suffered at their hands. Carroll counts President Trump as one of the men on her list.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town