How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done
Claire Saffitz, host of Bon Appétit’s Gourmet Makes series, has gained internet notoriety for her dogged reverse-engineering of America’s favorite snacks. Her videos have garnered millions of views on YouTube as fans both root for her success and relish in her relatable sighs of frustration along the way.
In the video above, Claire takes the Cut through a day in her hectic life — from shooting episodes at the Bon Appétit test kitchen and prepping for the upcoming Bon Appétit Hot 10 Party, to keeping her unruly, dairy-filled fridge organized.
Doing the Most is a special series about ambition — how we define it, harness it, and conquer it.
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done
- How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done