How Singer-Songwriter Raveena Gets It Done
Since debuting her first EP in 2017, Raveena Aurora has garnered a dedicated legion of fans thanks to her R&B, soul-inflected music and soft-spoken spirituality. The Queens-and-Connecticut-raised, Indian-American singer embarks on her first national tour this fall, one that she calls “the softest tour of all time.”
In this video, Raveena takes the Cut through a day in her life, explains the inspiration for her album, Lucid, discloses her favorite café in the city, and shares what being a musician of color means to her.
Doing the Most is a special series about ambition — how we define it, harness it, and conquer it.
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done
- How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done