How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
As Eurydice in Hadestown, Tony nominee Eva Noblezada performs eight shows a week. On a two-show day, she’s technically going to hell four times, which is “a lot on the brain.” But with the help of coffee, sleep, and Billie Eilish, she manages to get it all done.
In the video above, Noblezada gives a backstage tour of her home away from home, and breaks down her typical day, from warm-ups to performances and everything in between.
Besides performing on Broadway, she also puts on cabarets at The Green Room 42, with upcoming shows on October 27 and November 11.
Doing the Most is a special series about ambition — how we define it, harness it, and conquer it.
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done
- How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done