How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
As the CEO of Rachel Zoe Collection and Box of Style, Rachel Zoe certainly has her hands full. From curating the next must-have items for her premium subscription service to cheering on her sons at their soccer games, she consistently juggles being a wife, mother, and entrepreneur.
In this episode of How I Get It Done, the designer and stylist compares her typical routine at home in L.A. to her hectic schedule during New York Fashion Week.
Doing the Most is a special series about ambition — how we define it, harness it, and conquer it.
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done
- How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done