How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
For comedian and actress Iliza Shlesinger, there’s no such thing as a typical day. Lately, she’s been spending her time shooting The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show and prepping for her latest Netflix special, Unveiled, which airs November 19. When she isn’t on set, she travels from one venue to the next performing stand-up.
As if her schedule wasn’t full already, Shlesinger is also launching a fragrance this holiday season in honor of her late dog, Blanche. Christmas Mouth is available for presale now, with a dollar from every bottle going to Best Friends Animal Society.
Doing the Most is a special series about ambition — how we define it, harness it, and conquer it.
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done
- How Bon Appétit’s Claire Saffitz Gets It Done