Finding Style Inspiration in the Everyday
In our inaugural Next In Style series event, Kellie Brown, founder of And I Get Dressed, Sara Khodja, divisional merchandising manager at CB2, Kara Mann, founder and creative director of her eponymous design studio, and Ben Reynaert, style director of Domino discuss the synergy between life and style, and how they draw inspiration from everyday materials and situations to influence their creative process.
The Next in Style series, in partnership with The Cut, Domino, and CB2, presents tastemaker-led conversations and demonstrations that focus on the many ways in which style permeates all areas of our lives. From what we wear to how we live, we’re inviting guests to explore the intricacies of personal style—experimenting with, defining, and embracing it—celebrating their individuality, and providing them with the tools to express themselves.
- Gloria Vanderbilt Reveals the Inside of Her Upper East Side Home
- Amy Sedaris Reveals Her Magical Greenwich Village Apartment
- The Enviable Loft Fran Lebowitz Has Never Liked
- Broadway Star Joel Grey Takes Us Inside His Magnificent Loft
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home