How to Make the Most of the Holidays This Year
In our second Next In Style series event, editor-in-chief of Domino Jessica Romm Perez, jewelry designer Jennifer Fisher, founder of Claude Home Maggie Holladay, and Sarah Rein, CB2 product merchant, discuss making the most of the holidays this year, where they find style inspiration, and the one home decor piece they can’t live without.
The Next in Style series, in partnership with The Cut, Domino, and CB2, presents tastemaker-led conversations and demonstrations that focus on the many ways in which style permeates all areas of our lives. From what we wear to how we live, we’re inviting guests to explore the intricacies of personal style—experimenting with, defining, and embracing it—celebrating their individuality, and providing them with the tools to express themselves.
- Gloria Vanderbilt Reveals the Inside of Her Upper East Side Home
- Amy Sedaris Reveals Her Magical Greenwich Village Apartment
- The Enviable Loft Fran Lebowitz Has Never Liked
- Broadway Star Joel Grey Takes Us Inside His Magnificent Loft
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home