Curating Your Work from Home Space
In our third Next In Style series event, CB2 divisional merchandise manager Andrea Erman, style director at Domino Benjamin Reynaert, Julia Marcum, founder of Chris Loves Julia, and SG Style designer Shavonda Gardner discuss finding inspiration from around the world, key investment pieces and how to design the perfect work from home space.
The Next in Style series, in partnership with The Cut, Domino, and CB2, presents tastemaker-led conversations and demonstrations that focus on the many ways in which style permeates all areas of our lives. From what we wear to how we live, we’re inviting guests to explore the intricacies of personal style—experimenting with, defining, and embracing it—celebrating their individuality, and providing them with the tools to express themselves.
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Broadway Star Joel Grey Takes Us Inside His Magnificent Loft
- The Enviable Loft Fran Lebowitz Has Never Liked
- Amy Sedaris Reveals Her Magical Greenwich Village Apartment
- Gloria Vanderbilt Reveals the Inside of Her Upper East Side Home