Get in, loser. We’re listening to Lindsay Lohan’s new podcast. Ms. Mykonos herself will be adding “podcaster” to her ever-growing résumé, which was also recently updated to include “heiress in a Netflix Christmas movie.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: A Lindsay Lohan comeback is upon us.
Launching with Red Arrow Studios’ Studio71, the forthcoming podcast promises to give listeners Lindsay’s “authentic voice” and a “never-before-seen side” to the actress/singer/luxury beach-club owner. The show will take us “behind the scenes of her life and work,” per Deadline, and that’s about all the solid details we’ve got so far.
“I’m excited to partner with Studio71 in the development and production of my podcast,” Lohan told Deadline. “I’m looking forward to connecting with more of my fans and having intimate conversations with friends and thought leaders across all industries.” I, too, am looking forward to these conversations and hearing which of her ever-changing accents Lohan will be using.
The show doesn’t have a name yet, which I’m taking as an invitation to offer some suggestions. So, for your consideration, Lindsay, here are some podcast names you can have for free:
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (among the most underrated Disney Channel original movies)
- Pink Slip (à la the name of Lohan’s band in Freaky Friday)
- Is Butter a Carb and Other Mysteries (or, perhaps, The Limit Does Not Exist)
- Two-Faced Little Brat (an homage to everyone’s favorite mean stepmommy, Parent Trap’s Meredith Blake)
- I haven’t figured it out quite yet, but there’s definitely a podcast title in this quote Lohan gave about not appearing in the “thank u, next” music video: “They probably couldn’t get in touch with me, I guess. I don’t know. It’s not that easy to just fly in from Dubai.”
Unfortunately, we’ll have to wait a bit before we can all make her podcast part of our daily routine. Per Deadline, there are “tentative plans” to launch the podcast later this year or in early 2022. In the meantime, you can stare at Lindsay Lohan’s new furry NFT and try to figure out what it means.